Sales Account Executive
Milan area, Italy
Location: Milan Region, Italy
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022
Start Date: ASAP
About the role
Are you looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career? If you are a strong relationship builder and problem solver, with the dedication to create commercial success, we have the perfect job for you.
MyFoodOffice® is a Norwegian born software-as-a-service company helping professional bakeries sell more by making them more profitable, efficient and scalable. Our headquarter is located in Oslo Science Park, the hub for Norway’s leading tech companies. As we are experiencing increasing demand for our product, we are seeking an account executive who speaks Italian fluently and are based in Lombardy Region, Italy, to join our digital food business revolution.
We are looking for a top performing account executive who knows the true value of a well-structured sales team and culture, and who would love the opportunity to shape this with his or her own recipe in an industry everyone has an appetite for: fresh breads and delicious cakes.
Building on our success in the Nordics, we have just made a soft-launch in the Italian market. Since March this year we have established our first Italian paying customers and signed exclusive partnership agreements. The opportunity is ripe, and you will have an integral role in the continued growth and success in Italy.
Being the first hire in Italy, you will have a unique chance to build and shape the ideal sales organization and you will work together with us on the next hires.
The very first thing you will do once you join MyFoodOffice is to get to know our products, values and way of operating. We want you to get under the skin of our business and truly understand the value we provide our customers, so that you can represent us externally with genuine excitement and confidence.
As an Account Executive at MyFoodOffice, you will:
- Take ownership of the sales process
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives
- Identify ideal customers, and actively pursue conversations and meetings with key decision makers in those companies
- Provide compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Present customized proposals to customers to promote products and services that align with their business objectives
- Capture and manage information/metrics in our CRM system
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships based on mutual trust and respect, being empathic, responsive and schedule conscious
- Drive knowledge and awareness about MyFoodOffice across the industry through attending industry events and exhibitions, taking an active role in industry conversations and by hosting events
- Work closely with the MyFoodOffice team to map, specify & provide insights on customers challenges and needs
- Build and shape a top performing Italian sales team, work closely with the broader commercial team to coordinate sales efforts and develop best practices and grow the organization
- Play a vital role in the future success of MyFoodOffice in Italy being our first on-the-ground company representative
Successful Account Executives at MyFoodOffice:
- Successfully and systematically generate, negotiate and close SaaS deals, delivering customer value.
- Work together with the MyFoodOffice team and contribute to supporting our values and culture
- Optimize MyFoodOffice market coverage
- Deliver on quarterly and yearly targets as set out by central and local management
We can offer:
- Extremely talented environment with caring colleagues
- Chance to join an early stage tech company with high growth ambitions
- Transparent workplace with a flat structure to solve complex product and tech challenges
- Truly international team
- Opportunity to buy stocks and take part in our success forward
- Competitive compensation package
- Great career opportunities and future growth within the company
To be successful, we believe you
- Are an experienced sales enthusiast looking for a new, exciting opportunity
- Come with a track record you are proud of from the SaaS B2B, and/or have experience in the food making industry
- Have good knowledge of sales management, techniques and B2B sales processes
- Speak Italian fluently and feel comfortable speaking English
- Are an excellent communicator, enjoying speaking to people and creating new relationship
- Strong listening skills and excellent phone/meeting demeanor
- Are bright and ambitious self-motivator who is driven by hitting and exceeding goals
- Technologically proficient, knowledgeable, and intellectually curious (not necessarily expert)
- Identify with our business values of being smart, kind and trustworthy
- Enjoy working in a team, and value building a diverse team
- Are based in Lombardy Region
Does this sound like a challenge you want to embrace? MyFoodOffice is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and can also offer great professional growth opportunities and competitive terms. We believe in talent, not the number of years in a certain position. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a few lines about why you would like to work with us, to [email protected] If you have any questions, please get in touch with us via email.
The place to be
We see it as our responsibility to create a working place that is fun, fulfilling and rewarding.
After all, we spend a lot of our lives at work, so why not make it enjoyable!
If you have any questions, please contact us.
We’re online from Monday to Friday between 8AM and 4PM.
+47 452 48 912